Studio Gear Sales/Installs
Studio Gear has been designing and installing audio and video presentation systems for customers throughout the Midwest since 1989. Our consultative approach to system design and engineering ensures that your system will support your audio visual needs while respecting your budget.
Of course, we sell top quality equipment and our installations are handled by a staff of highly trained experts. Where Studio Gear really shines is in our level of post-installation service. If your equipment fails or malfunctions, we will work with the manufacturer on your behalf to ensure warranties are fulfilled and your equipment is repaired properly. Plus, as a rental company, we can provide audio visual equipment, often at no charge, to fill in while your equipment is repaired.
We’ve designed and installed literally thousands of systems in boardrooms, conference rooms, and training facilities. In addition, we specialize in meeting the needs of highly technical or acoustically unsound venues such as:
- Education. We understand how to design a sound system that can turn a gymnasium into an auditorium, using equipment that is durable and easy to use for teachers and volunteers.
- Health care. Our design engineers will provide your health care facility with medical grade equipment to ensure that your providers can accurately see colors and images.
- Manufacturing. We can support manufacturers with equipment that is waterproof, shockproof, and durable enough to withstand a factory environment.
- Engineering design – purchase a design plan or receive free design services with purchase and installation
- System training
- On-site maintenance
- Warranty support
- Delivery and set up of fill in equipment for customers within one hour of our office
- Projection systems
- Permanent sound systems
- Video conferencing
- Programmed control systems